Alpha Accountants are a young and vibrant firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, Registered Auditors and Tax Advisors, based in London, Fulham SW6.
Our historical and continued successful growth has been down to providing an excellent personal service and understanding the requirements of small businesses.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part or newly qualified Accounts and Tax Semi-Senior to join our team. Working within a busy practice environment you will be tasked with looking after your own portfolio of client, Accounts preparation and personal and corporate tax as well as carrying out audits. You will be expected to provide a high quality of service to all clients and contribute to the development of the practice and would be encouraged to deal with clients directly.
· Complete Statutory Accounts
. Company and personal Tax Returns
. Assist on Audits as required
· VAT preparation
. supervise juniors
· Contribute to the development of the practice
· Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients
· Any other duties reasonably requested by the practice.
· Part or newly qualified
· Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience + Benefits package – Private healthcare + Mobile phone
If you are interested, please forward your C.V.