An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Admin Assistant to join our vibrant, young accountancy firm.
The successful candidate will be reliable with excellent time keeping, good communication skills and computer literate also be able to use their own initiative. Must be well presented at all times and have an excellent telephone manner.
Duties will include:
· Client calls and booking meetings/answering phones
· Making sure office is tidy at all times/washing up when cleaner not in
· Chasing clients for records
· Dealing with incoming and outgoing post on a daily basis
· Updating client management database
· Logging in records
· Making sure office supplies are fully stocked – refreshments/stationery/cleaning products
· Ordering of office/ equipment
· Scanning, filing and shredding
· Maintaining client database
· Finding client record
· Covering lunch and holidays on reception
· General day to day admin support to accounts and other admin staff
· Office errands – bank and post office
For the successful candidate the role can evolve to other aspects of the practice, including companies statutory affairs, bookkeeping and payroll.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £16,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year