Audit and Accounts Senior
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully qualified Audit/Accounts Senior to join our team.
We are a young and vibrant firm of Chartered Certified Accountants, Registered Auditors and Tax Advisors, based in Fulham, London, SW6. Our historical and continued successful growth has been down to providing an excellent personal service and understanding the requirements of small businesses. Alpha Accountants was established in 1998 by our director Charlie Hambi, initially specialising in the Film, Television, Media and Entertainment sectors and personal and corporate tax. Since then we have grown into a firm of 15 employees with a portfolio of over 500 clients, large and small in an array of different businesses. We are very proud of our firm and the great team ethic we have. We organise many social events throughout the year and are continuing to work with all the latest software, working towards a paper-free office.
We are looking for a fully qualified ACA / ACCA accountant who has previous experience within private practice and ideally supervisory and management experience. We are looking for someone enthusiastic and knowledgeable to continue to boost our business and become a valuable member of our team.
You will be expected to work closely with a large range of clients including, limited companies, PLC’s, sole traders and charities, providing a high quality service.
• Client Liaison
• Supervise, assist, review and deal with your own portfolio of clients
• Producing and finalising accounts and assisting with Audits (20% Audit)
• Preparation of corporate and personal tax computations and returns
• Supervising and training junior staff
• strong in running Audits, FRS and other disclosures and tax
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Confident, ambitious and with the ability to cope in a fast paced environment, delivering work to agreed timescales
• Capability to handle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
Qualifications and experience
• Fully qualified ACA/ACCA
• At least 5 years’ practice experience
£35,000 - £50,000 aae + bonuses
+ benefits (mobile, medical)
+ guaranteed profit share for new business development
Job Type: Full-time