Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior
We are recruiting for an Accounts and Audit semi-senior to join our Chartered Certified Accountancy practice based in London SW6.
We are looking for a part qualified or newly qualified ACA / ACCA accountant who has at least 2 years previous experience within a private practice.
You will be expected to work closely with a large range of clients including, limited companies, sole traders and charities, providing a high-quality service.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Keeping client books up to date on a regular basis
- Providing a personal one to one contact for clients
- Preparing Monthly and Quarterly Management Accounts
- Prepare working papers
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Prepare audit planning documentation
- Carry out internal control, system and walkthrough tests;
- Attend stock stakes;
- Carry out audit tests as part of a team in relation to other statutory or non-statutory audits and due diligence work;
- Prepare Personal Tax Returns along with Self Employment and Rental Accounts
- Prepare Corporation Tax Returns
- Part or newly qualified ACA/ACCA accountant
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience within a private practice
The Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior will have the below skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Confident, ambitious and with the ability to cope in a fast-paced environment, delivering work to agreed timescales.
- Ability to work on own initiative and manage workload
- Excellent IT skills including good use of Excel
- Dedication and ambition to progress within the company
- Capability to handle multiple and diverse projects simultaneously
- Team Player
- Approachability and availability
- Honesty and integrity
Salary Package: £23,000 - £30,000 + Study (if required) + bonuses + benefits
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to: